The BCA is planning to hold its bi-annual industry learning event in 2021. Due to ongoing lockdown restrictions and COVID-19 compliance we hope to release further details about this event in the coming months.
We will be looking to host leading speakers from across the industry covering everything from marketing in origin countries, sustainability - both in the UK and origin countries, arbitration and disputes resolution, all the way through to the scientific research into coffee and health.
The subject matter encompassed, but not limited to, such items:
- Overview of the BCA and its relationship with other Organisations
- Coffee Production from Seed to Bag
- Marketing in Origin
- Coffee Sustainability in Origin
- BCA Sustainability Mission – The Circular Economy
- European Coffee Contracts
- Arbitration & Dispute Resolution
- Physical Trading & Differentials
- ICE Futures Europe
- Current Market Situation
- Insurance & Surveying
- Coffee & Health
- Roasted & Ground
- Soluble Coffee Manufacture & Decaffeination
- Coffee Classification
- Barista Demonstration
Refreshments throughout the day and lunch are included within the cost of the delegate fee.
For more information on future Educational Seminars, please email the BCA Secretariat by pressing the 'attend event' button below.